Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Any experience with Currys PC World/Dixons Carphone?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I applied for a job at Currys PC World as a Knowhow Advisor a couple of days ago, I'm just awaiting a phone call or email at the moment.
    I'd like to know if anyone has worked for them, and what they are like to work for.
    More information on the Knowhow Advisor role would be great to!

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Bump!

ReputationRep:
    I have applied like 4 times and every time my application goes through I end up waiting around 2 months and then getting declined as the vacancy was already filled.

It seems like a waste of time for me.

ReputationRep:
    Do not work for themThey are thugs and fraudsters and luckily I have a few friends in the military I can scare them off. I went to a new place of employment and the ones from that megastore informed my new employers and also the manager found my new address and posted me a P45. I have informed the big authorities they're all under watch by the military. They were complaining why I left then they know Tommy Bowe and he ended up walking past me on a walk with his dog on purpose to threaten me because the guy on the right in this photo used to have a thing with my cousin and I have pretty much told them to go away I am not interested in what ever they want from me. Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 18
Size:  52.9 KByea that was smart! Stay away they have caused me huge financial loss because they have complained too much and I had to get a lot of people reported for no reason, the police have been dealt with because they've been harassing me since but they have no idea about the friends I have and now won't let go. Completely avoid it Fortunately I have the contacts but you would be best to be wary joining such a company without knowing them, they might bring up things from when you were two years old in an arguement they must all be on the aspergers spectrum because what I have waiting for you be alive or dead will not be funny.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: April 2, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.