Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

En-suite room available in canterbury

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    I am looking to move out of my accommodation as i want to start commuting instead to be close to home. Im looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement so Im no liable for the rent payments anymore. My room is a small en-suite with shared kitchen between 4 people in Parham Close Canterbury.
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.