Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

So I have decided to write a novel about TSR... Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Pitch me some ideas, I'm bored and procrastinating so badly

By the way, this is a serious idea and I will genuinely write this if people provide me brilliant ideas and story plots and characters!

If you have two users who should be shipped together and have their own love story, or a troll who is actually an Oxbridge graduate undercover, I will write it! :teehee:

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    Pitch me some ideas, I'm bored and procrastinating so badly

By the way, this is a serious idea and I will genuinely write this if people provide me brilliant ideas and story plots and characters!

If you have two users who should be shipped together and have their own love story, or a troll who is actually an Oxbridge graduate undercover, I will write it! :teehee:
    Omg :woo:

Deffo dedicate it to Homeland.lsw...

Write about the struggle to get gems. The Kik Group drama. The thirst. The islam loving and hating. The theism loving and hating. The veganism loving and hating....

TSR- The place where no one can agree on anything
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Talk about how people think TSR is a dating site
    Talk about the weird **** that happens after midnight

You also need to insert a London Met joke in there, as it's the tradition on TSR
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Omg :woo:

Deffo dedicate it to Homeland.lsw...
    If I get any ideas :cry2: I might have to write the Adventures of GreatGuy and his Wonderful Trolls!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    One about the girl that wanted to English but TSR changed her life.. dun dun dun.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Talk about how people think TSR is a dating site
    Talk about the weird **** that happens after midnight

You also need to insert a London Met joke in there, as it's the tradition on TSR
    And how you are one of the best loved users of this site and we credit you for your infinite wisdom and wit.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I would like you to add a 50 Shades of Grey style story with Saba XD and Rhaenys10 please. Thanks.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    >athiest vs thiest threads
    >people asking for help with their homework when you can google the answer
    >different societies (why the hell do we need them, kek?)
    >am i doing the right thing threads
    >relationship threads
    >will x college/uni accept me?
    >does x love me?

Loads and loads of threads to talk about.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    One about the girl that wanted to English but TSR changed her life.. dun dun dun.
    She's a fool. how about I write about the girl who stole TSR Jessica away from this beloved user on the site?

ReputationRep:
    i feel i should be a key character tbh
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The adventures of an intrigued vegetable - Rhythmical + CheeseIsVeg

A long time ago, in a land very far away, Cheese sat at her desk, having just sat her GCSE Maths exam, checking throught the unofficial markschemes and slowly cursing as it looked less and less likely that 2/160 ~A*
    Then a wicked idea popped into her head.
    "Why not make an account on TSR to stop all these irritating recruitment pop-ups whilst I'm scrolling down to see if anyone else put the same wrong answers as me down on their paper to make me feel better about my U grade?"
    Soon afterwards, Cheese sits down at her desk and comes up with a killer username relating to the time when she was a mere 4 year old and believed that Cheese was a Vegetable.
    She posts random merde which attracts the attention of her first follower, a certain Monsieur Hydeman and soon Cheese becomes trapped in the eternal abyss that is The Student Room.
    Rapidly Cheese finds herself swamped in the new threads, engrossed in the concept of "reputation" and annoyed at how gifs can no longer be her avatar.

Cheese is now an A2 student and still on TSR. She has found her TSR bae and her post count has increased to a dangerously high 33.08. #PrayForCheese
    The journey of failiure continues....
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    >athiest vs thiest threads
    >people asking for help with their homework when you can google the answer
    >different societies (why the hell do we need them, kek?)
    >am i doing the right thing threads
    >relationship threads
    >will x college/uni accept me?
    >does x love me?

Loads and loads of threads to talk about.
    You forgot the "I have 30 A*s, am I good enough for Oxbridge? HELP" threads too!

(Original post by RDKGames)
    I would like you to add a 50 Shades of Grey style story with Saba XD and Rhaenys10 please. Thanks.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh really, do tell me more. :excited:

ReputationRep:
    i think an opera would work too.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    She's a fool. how about I write about the girl who stole TSR Jessica away from this beloved user on the site?
    I have no idea who you are referring to

In all seriousness, maybe you can do one of those books where it's line one character per chapter or something :hmmmm:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    i feel i should be a key character tbh
    If you tell me your bae, I will write about you

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    The adventures of an intrigued vegetable - Rhythmical + CheeseIsVeg

A long time ago, in a land very far away, Cheese sat at her desk, having just sat her GCSE Maths exam, checking throught the unofficial markschemes and slowly cursing as it looked less and less likely that 2/160 ~A*
    Then a wicked idea popped into her head.
    "Why not make an account on TSR to stop all these irritating recruitment pop-ups whilst I'm scrolling down to see if anyone else put the same wrong answers as me down on their paper to make me feel better about my U grade?"
    Soon afterwards, Cheese sits down at her desk and comes up with a killer username relating to the time when she was a mere 4 year old and believed that Cheese was a Vegetable.
    She posts random merde which attracts the attention of her first follower, a certain Monsieur Hydeman and soon Cheese becomes trapped in the eternal abyss that is The Student Room.
    Rapidly Cheese finds herself swamped in the new threads, engrossed in the concept of "reputation" and annoyed at how gifs can no longer be her avatar.

Cheese is now an A2 student and still on TSR. She has found her TSR bae and her post count has increased to a dangerously high 33.08. #PrayForCheese
    The journey of failiure continues....
    Oh my god! :shock: Cheese isn't veg? My whole life is a lie :emo: Sadly there is no escape for Cheese, praying won't make a difference when Cheese is trapped foreverrrrrrrrrrr. Dun dun dun...
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Oh really, do tell me more. :excited:
    Well the two are basically in love with each other so I can see a 50 Shades of Grey story utilising your writing skills to be a suitable gift for their upcoming 1 week anniversary.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))
    can't breathe omg
    please make me an oxford kid OP it's mah dream
    and wtf.. is 50 shades style really all that we deserve?
    u cold blooded man...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    "Roar: The Bear Musical"

(Original post by SeanFM)
    I have no idea who you are referring to

In all seriousness, maybe you can do one of those books where it's line one character per chapter or something :hmmmm:
    Nice try, you clearly do.

Hmm I don't know, that could work if people take this thing serious. :yes: Give me some serious ideas
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    If you tell me your bae, I will write about you

Oh my god! :shock: Cheese isn't veg? My whole life is a lie :emo: Sadly there is no escape for Cheese, praying won't make a difference when Cheese is trapped foreverrrrrrrrrrr. Dun dun dun...
    I believe collaborating with me and my TSR bae would make a killer novella.
    Indeed Cheese is not a Veg and Cheese is trapped - there is no escape.
    What do you say?
    Would you like me to continue the story?

(Original post by the bear)
    oooh that's a great idea! what about an interpretive dance?

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.