Revision techniques for A2 History Edexcel

ReputationRep:
    What is the best way to revise A2 History Edexcel?

ReputationRep:
    I don't do Edexcel, but I do History A-Level!
    What I did was write the essay questions, again and again and again. After I wrote them, I went through and added what I'd missed out. Then wrote it again. Then picked a similar question but with a slightly different point of view so I could adapt the information.
    E.g.
    How successful was Wolsey's foreign policy?
    Write this twice.
    What was the important of the Treaty of London?
    Write this using the information that I learnt writing the previous question.

TIMED CONDITIONS!!!

(I ended up damaging a tendon in my thumb 4 days before my History exam doing this though so I wrote it with a splint...still got 95% so it must be effective!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel58)
    I don't do Edexcel, but I do History A-Level!
    What I did was write the essay questions, again and again and again. After I wrote them, I went through and added what I'd missed out. Then wrote it again. Then picked a similar question but with a slightly different point of view so I could adapt the information.
    E.g.
    How successful was Wolsey's foreign policy?
    Write this twice.
    What was the important of the Treaty of London?
    Write this using the information that I learnt writing the previous question.

TIMED CONDITIONS!!!

(I ended up damaging a tendon in my thumb 4 days before my History exam doing this though so I wrote it with a splint...still got 95% so it must be effective!)
    ohh aha, thank you! :-), i hope your thumbs alright now, at least you still got 95%

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 23, 2016
TSR Support Team
Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.