Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am going to be studying international political economy at city university and I was wondering if anyone knew how to access their whole timetable for their course. The university on induction day have only given us the days and times we have to go for our tutorials but not our lectures? Can anyone help me with this.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saif97)
    Hi, I am going to be studying international political economy at city university and I was wondering if anyone knew how to access their whole timetable for their course. The university on induction day have only given us the days and times we have to go for our tutorials but not our lectures? Can anyone help me with this.
    Thanks.
    I can't open it on my phone, but there is a guide to viewing timetables online here

http://www.city.ac.uk/visit/timetabling-rooms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isinglass)
    I can't open it on my phone, but there is a guide to viewing timetables online here

http://www.city.ac.uk/visit/timetabling-rooms
    Its really not that hopeful since there are multiple lectures that are the same but does not say which one of the lecture I have to attend :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saif97)
    Its really not that hopeful since there are multiple lectures that are the same but does not say which one of the lecture I have to attend :/
    If you know which modules you are doing, you will be able to see which lectures you need to attend from the timetable.

ReputationRep:
    On the tutorial timetable sheet the row highlighted in green has your lecture time and room.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks but what I am struggling to find is my tutorial classes for my modules

ReputationRep:
    Did you get an induction pack with spreadsheets with your name on them? You should have 4 tutorial classes in first term.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I dont know about your course but for us (Social Sciences) they emailed us with our tutorial groups.

Maybe email your course admins

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.