The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

alexandra house

Just got my accomdation agreement through the post and have been confirmed for alexandra house in the halls of residence :biggrin:

Can anyone tell me what its like please?

Reply 1
If you went to the open day Alex house (as its known for short) is opposite the library and across slightly.

There were three houses all the same Alex is the one in the middle.

I was in Catherine (that's was the one that lies back a bit next to Alex)
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi guys I'm going to Chester in September to do Primary Education and I've applied for accommodation but heard nothing yet you guys have had contracts through and things! Bit worried! x
Jess21
Hi guys I'm going to Chester in September to do Primary Education and I've applied for accommodation but heard nothing yet you guys have had contracts through and things! Bit worried! x

If you have a conditonal offer then you may not hear until after results day. There's nothing to be worried about, there are plenty of places in the private sector that are just as good, if mot better, than university accommodation.
Reply 4
ok thanks :smile:
Reply 5
I've not heard yet either :frown:. Must be getting a shoe box for us! :smile:
Reply 6
I have spare rooms guys. give us a shout if ur still stuck and i'll tell u more :biggrin:
For all those Ex Alexers, would you inform a fresher about the Alexandra house? Just want to know all I can.
Can't wait to move in the suspense is killing me.
Room size, meals, proximity to stuff (Im doing Hist and Geo joint degree), Internet(: good or bad) etc, and anything you think is relevant!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending