Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just got my accomdation agreement through the post and have been confirmed for alexandra house in the halls of residence

Can anyone tell me what its like please?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    If you went to the open day Alex house (as its known for short) is opposite the library and across slightly.

There were three houses all the same Alex is the one in the middle.

I was in Catherine (that's was the one that lies back a bit next to Alex)

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I'm going to Chester in September to do Primary Education and I've applied for accommodation but heard nothing yet you guys have had contracts through and things! Bit worried! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess21)
    Hi guys I'm going to Chester in September to do Primary Education and I've applied for accommodation but heard nothing yet you guys have had contracts through and things! Bit worried! x
    If you have a conditonal offer then you may not hear until after results day. There's nothing to be worried about, there are plenty of places in the private sector that are just as good, if mot better, than university accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks

ReputationRep:
    I've not heard yet either . Must be getting a shoe box for us!

ReputationRep:
    I have spare rooms guys. give us a shout if ur still stuck and i'll tell u more

ReputationRep:
    For all those Ex Alexers, would you inform a fresher about the Alexandra house? Just want to know all I can.
    Can't wait to move in the suspense is killing me.
    Room size, meals, proximity to stuff (Im doing Hist and Geo joint degree), Internet(: good or bad) etc, and anything you think is relevant!!

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.