Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i have never stressed so much about something so insignificant i dont know wha tto do. it has to be in by monday and i cant get anything down. its ruining my mood which has only jsut improved recently after being overall depressed over the past month or so. help!! i dont want to do this but i have to
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goatygoat)
    i have never stressed so much about something so insignificant i dont know wha tto do. it has to be in by monday and i cant get anything down. its ruining my mood which has only jsut improved recently after being overall depressed over the past month or so. help!! i dont want to do this but i have to
    Why does it have to be in by Monday? Isn't the deadline in the middle of January?

ReputationRep:
    Your deadline is likely to be an arbitrary one set by your school and therefore it won't be the end of the world if you miss it.

My advice to you is this. Ignore your introduction and just write the main part of you PS. Don't stop and delete your work halfway through, just keep writing. Put all your ideas down. It will gradually take shape and you'll be able to change wording and shuffle paragraphs around as you go.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.