The Student Room Group

Bpp university - Bachelor in dental and oral sciences

Bpp university - Bachelor in dental and oral sciences

I have been offered a place into this course but I was contacted by a tutor today asking me to defer a year .. has anyone else had this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hiya! I'm also studying Dental and oral science this year at BPP. I haven't received a call/email for deferring however?. Was it by a tutor at BPP?
also have you received any info on location etc?
Reply 2
I haven't received any info.. have you?
It was from a tutor asking me to defer and I said I want happy to so he's calling me back Monday. I'm so confused about what is happening now
On the same boat. Lak1, did u say u wasn't happy?
Reply 4
We have a whatsapp group if you would like to join.... everyone is in the position I think.
I am applying to BPP for 2017 entry. Does anyone know the deadline for application? and is there any open days? I cant seem to find much information about the university, does it have student accommodation?
Reply 6
With this course can you drop out after two years with a dental hygiene diploma ? it says something about it on their website
thanks
Reply 7
Original post by amyabraham24
With this course can you drop out after two years with a dental hygiene diploma ? it says something about it on their website
thanks

Hi, from what I've read it does look like you can leave after 2 years with the hygiene diploma. I have applied for 2017 intake
Reply 8
Yeah I have aswell , have you heard anything from them yet ?
Reply 9
Yeah I have aswell , have you heard anything from them yet ?

No nothing yet, hopefully it won't be long now
Yeah me either
Reply 11
Yeah me either

Are you already a dental nurse?
yes I am are u
Reply 13
are you wanting to do the full3 years or just the two ?
Reply 15
The 3 years, I would prefer to leave with a bachelors degree and not just the diploma. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
What qualifications have you applied with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
dental nursing , radiography and oral health you?
Reply 18
Dental nursing, radiography and Access to HE science. We should have a good chance, good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I wanted to apply for 2017,m entry but then read that you have to pay some of the fees as is a private university as well as examination and retake fees. Does anybody know more about this?. On UCAS there is an option to apply but defer it until 2018. I wonder if they even consider anybody doing this?. I need a year to save up. Has anybody applied for queen marys or Essex
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest