Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Where can i view what books/ resources i need for my course?
    Is there a specific dress code for the accounting and finance degree?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NP0)
    Where can i view what books/ resources i need for my course?
    Is there a specific dress code for the accounting and finance degree?
    Hey NPO,

Is it the BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance you're interested in? If so, take a look at the 'course in depth' tab on the course page. This shows some of the modules you you would be studying which will give you an idea of what resources you might need. You can also download the course specification attached which will you give you more details.

However for a full list of text books etc you'd probably have to wait until you applied and received an offer (these might change between now and if you joined us next September). You would receive a reading list/ list of books you need before you started your studies.

In terms of dress code there isn't one apart from obviously if you're carrying out work experience or maybe giving presentations but otherwise it's just casual dress as you would any day!

Just shout if you have any more questions!

All the best,

Lydia
    The BCU Team
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf AccFin_PS_Oct12 (1).pdf (109.7 KB, 30 views)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.