Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Wishing to study in the USA

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I am currently in college doing a BTEC in IT and I am interested in studying abroad for university in the USA (more specifically San Francisco). I am currently 17 so I have quite a bit of time to research and prepare. I am just looking for any tips or useful information of where to start or what to do.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Go to the university website you want to go to and check the entry requirements. Studying in USA normally requires u to do the SAT test too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AaronP 123)
    Hi all,

I am currently in college doing a BTEC in IT and I am interested in studying abroad for university in the USA (more specifically San Francisco). I am currently 17 so I have quite a bit of time to research and prepare. I am just looking for any tips or useful information of where to start or what to do.

Thanks
    Hi I'm looking into studying abroad in USA too, the best website I found through a Studying Abroad convention thing the other week is called Fulbright - they have possibly the best and most useful information on there!

Hope this helps!

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.