Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

My uni moved me from LLB to BA

ReputationRep:
    I have just completed my first year of law in Middlesex university. I was studying from home and due to family problems and work I failed a module and I had to retake it. I got a marginal fail. I was a few points away from a pass mark. The school said I couldn't retake the module or compensate and I cant get a remark. They took me off the LLB law and moved me to BA in Law and I'm super depressed about it. What really makes me sad is that the module wasn't even a core module and now I don't know whether to stay in BA or go somewhere else and start LLB again. I just wanted to know whether anyone else has been in a similar position like me and what they did because this has me so depressed.

ReputationRep:
    Damn that sucks.

I'd start again, no point carrying on when it won't even count. I'd hate to have to go through the GDL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abstract_Prism)
    Damn that sucks.

I'd start again, no point carrying on when it won't even count. I'd hate to have to go through the GDL.

Thanks. I will definitely consider it. doing the GDL or starting somewhere else will cost me an extra year anyway. Btw why would you hate to go through the GDL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonomous1903)
    Thanks. I will definitely consider it. doing the GDL or starting somewhere else will cost me an extra year anyway. Btw why would you hate to go through the GDL?
    I think I would forget everything from my first year at uni by the time I do the GDL, I wouldn't be able to pass it by trying to cram everything I've forgot.

Plus it's all work work work and no fun.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.