Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Centre for English Identity and Politics

    • Thread Starter

    The University of Winchester has a centre for English identity and Politics- a topic I'm greatly interested in. I'd like to spend the summer of 2017 there, hopefully helping in the research there/ learning more about it.
    1. Does anyone know if they accept such proposals? As far as I know, they have no summer programme or anything of the sort.
    2. Can I contact them off my own bat or will I have to go via my university? I'm not from the UK, and my uni isn't associated with the one in Winchester.
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.