The Student Room Group

Aberdeen Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cookarawrcha
The last time I interviewed there was 4 years ago so don't take my word for it! But good luck! I interviewed for Belfast last week and I've got Aberdeen next week :smile: how are you getting on?

Well i feel the preparation i did for the interviews really did pay off and in my humble opinion, i think they are going great. What about you how is your application going what are your stats if you dont mind me asking.
Original post by Momo2810
Well i feel the preparation i did for the interviews really did pay off and in my humble opinion, i think they are going great. What about you how is your application going what are your stats if you dont mind me asking.

That's great! Just going through the motions now - I'll hopefully be graduating this summer with a 2:1 MEng which will be good, and I got 2000 for UKCAT :smile: what about you?
Original post by Cookarawrcha
That's great! Just going through the motions now - I'll hopefully be graduating this summer with a 2:1 MEng which will be good, and I got 2000 for UKCAT :smile: what about you?

i got a 627 average not the strongest part of my application lol but still landed 4 interviews.
Reply 623
Got an interview next week and as im an english applicant does anyone have any tips for questions regarding NHS Scotland? Current issues ect...

(PS obviously not asking for specific Q's)

Cheers
Reply 624
Original post by 12Russ
Got an interview next week and as im an english applicant does anyone have any tips for questions regarding NHS Scotland? Current issues ect...

(PS obviously not asking for specific Q's)

Cheers

From my experience the questions they ask would be no different to NHS England
Can I reschedule my interview date?? What's the last interview date on offer??
Original post by Boss987
Can I reschedule my interview date?? What's the last interview date on offer??

If you have good reason to reschedule (illness etc), contact the admissions team to see if you can switch to a different day.
Original post by atomos
If you have good reason to reschedule (illness etc), contact the admissions team to see if you can switch to a different day.

I am very ill and my interview is on the 1st of Feb(coming Wednesday). The next date is 17th of Feb. I emailed them yesterday and haven't got a response yet.
Got my interview on Monday, anyone got any advice?
Regarding the work experience form, under 'Your Role', are you expected to provide details in that space, or just something along the lines of "Placement student".
Original post by Gd07998
Regarding the work experience form, under 'Your Role', are you expected to provide details in that space, or just something along the lines of "Placement student".

I gave brief details because I wasn't sure either
Original post by bethande
I gave brief details because I wasn't sure either

Thanks! There isn't a lot of room to write a detailed account so I think I'll do the same!
Original post by Boss987
I am very ill and my interview is on the 1st of Feb(coming Wednesday). The next date is 17th of Feb. I emailed them yesterday and haven't got a response yet.

If it's that soon, give them a call on Monday just to confirm. They probably have a lot of emails to get through at this time of year...
Hey guys, I've got my interview in 2 weeks. I've had my Dundee, Manchester and Leicester interview, but I'm still extremely nervous for my next one. If anyone's got some tips/advice regarding the interview, please DM me (no SPECIFIC questions)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Those who have had interviews, is there somewhere to store luggage whilst you're in the interview? I feel like This may have been answered but I can't find it! Thank you in advance
Yes, theres a room where you can put your stuff
Original post by Thealmostdoctor
Yes, theres a room where you can put your stuff

Awesome, thank you 😊
Heeey anyone has the interview tomorrow??
Original post by aurora.di.nicola
Heeey anyone has the interview tomorrow??

me :smile:
Ohhh I'll probably be seeing you there then, look for me if you can, I'm Aurora!! I'll most likely be the only Italian or one of the few haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending