Cheap Urban Decay make up Watch

This discussion is closed.
kk66380
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I came accross this discounted website for Urban Decay make up..and it's really cheap!! They have lip glosses for £0.69. But I'm not sure about it...do you think it's legit?

I once bought a Ralph Lauren perfume from a website and that was fine. But I'm not sure about these...seeing as they're about £11 in the shop!
What's your opinions?

www.saveonmake.co.uk
lucy2306
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Your link doesnt work....is it meant ot be www.saveonmakeup.co.uk ??
I imagine it would be legit...but maybe really near its sell by date
kk66380
Rep:
?
Yup, it's www.saveonmakeup.co.uk
Sanna.M
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
im really impressed by the site, its should be what it claims to be. also the postal and package cost is very reasonable too.
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:eek: this site doesn't look half bad....it's favourited lol :p:
.Laura. <3
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wow, the Urban Decay Poker Lip Gloss set would be such an expensive looking gift for £5.99 :eek: .... very tempted to try it out!
kk66380
Rep:
?
Lol, I guess it doesn't look too bad. I was looking around on similar sites [Fragrancedirect.co.uk] and it said the reason they're so cheap is either 'cause there's no box, it was ex display....or some other reasons. Altho some stuff on their website says it's given to you just as it would be in a shop. I'm still deciding whether to get something! Anyone bought stuff from a website like this before?
alettertoelise
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah I have, found an excellently cheap website, it's bookmarked on my laptop which is broken at the moment, but I'll post it on here when I get it.
Got like a 20 quid Too Faced pallette for like 3.

Oh and in line with the above post, they usually sell stuff cheap because it's discontinued and certain colours are too.
ha3el
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've bought from here before and they were great, I ordered some Elizabeth Arden moisturiser and some Laval Pearl Eye Shader pencils in Gold, Black and White, they were only £1.19 each and I think I'll be stocking up on more colours soon

There's also www.magicmakeup.co.uk
Sunflower61
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy Urban Decay Natural eye shadow pallete on this site please ?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (142)
27.41%
No (376)
72.59%

Watched Threads