Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    While clever respectful people like pastor Stuart Robinson try to tell the world about true dangers of Islam there are vermin that oppose them. I mean rebel British left-wing MP George Galloway who was expelled from British Labour Party in 2003 for opposing the invasion of Iraq.
    I’ve read Mr. Robinson’s arguments and they seemed to me very convincing. Indeed Islam is very aggressive and teaches that peace would prevail in the world only when Muslim religion predominated. So it justifies all violation Muslims cause to ‘infidels’.
    Galloway wants to lull our vigilance and calls Mr. Robinson’s statements ‘islamophobia’. As if MP were Islamite extremists’ spy. They say that he twice met with Saddam Hussein and had been receiving about $500,000 a yearfrom him through Berezovsky’s companies. As a matter of fact Saddam’s dead but Galloway’s personal account continues increasing. So it turns out that he’s just petty venal politician is bought by Berezovsky and says everything this Jewish tycoon connected with radical Islamists dictates.
    How many more UK politicians are bought by him? And how such great economical partners as Russia could trust us when Berezovsky with his clique (Zakaev, Goldfarb and others) are hanging about British political high circles?

ReputationRep:
    You are so biased and prejudiced my forum friend. i mean "the VERMIN that oppose them"???? You sorry scumbag get a life. <_<

If a country falsley and illegaly invades another country, and the inhabitants of that country fight back, can it (the resistance) be called Terrorism?

Just becuase he is NOT muslim and ALLIES with Muslims doesnt make him an auotmatic evil person. I mean you are calling him bad because he didnt want to go to war !!!!!

And as for your comments on Islam, do some real reading, stop listening to the (metaphorical) Klu Klux KRAP views of the BNP.

Oh and the West SOLD Saddam the weapons that he used to commit his crimes. Put that in your pipe and smoke it .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by subzero90)
    If a country falsley and illegaly invades another country, and the inhabitants of that country fight back, can it (the resistance) be called Terrorism?
    Would they be fighting the invading army directly...or just doing drive by shootings and planting bombs in public places to kill random civilians...

And false and illegal..by who's standards?....the Balkans war could be classified as that (no UN sanction), and it saved millions of Muslims....am I supposed to regret that?

ReputationRep:
    There are many militant groups in iraq. Some of them limit themselves to attacking military targets (these, although they are the enemy, can be called freedom fighters), some of them attack civilians for no good reason (hate of certain groups) and those are the terrorists.

ReputationRep:
    You are so biased and prejudiced my forum friend. i mean "the VERMIN that oppose them"???? You sorry scumbag get a life. <_<

Just becuase he is NOT muslim and ALLIES with Muslims doesnt make him an auotmatic evil person. I mean you are calling him bad because he didnt want to go to war !!!!!

And as for your comments on Islam, do some real reading, stop listening to the (metaphorical) Klu Klux KRAP views of the BNP.

Oh and the West SOLD Saddam the weapons that he used to commit his crimes. Put that in your pipe and smoke it .
    *reads first sentence*

*clicks on societies link*

interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thud)
    *reads first sentence*

interesting.

Go on. Say something then.

ReputationRep:
    Go on. Say something then.
    I just did didn't I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thud)
    *reads first sentence*

interesting.
    Not really, i am sure many non members of the Islamic Soc would agree...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    Not really, i am sure many non members of the Islamic Soc would agree...
    with his silly little rant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thud)
    with his silly little rant?
    well, like you, i also read the first sentence and found nothing odd...

ReputationRep:
    Dude, if I sell somebody an axe, and he murders 200 people with it, its hardly my fault!

ReputationRep:
    An axe has uses other than caving peoples heads in. Chemical weapons could, at a pinch, be used as insecticide :P but (seriously) their only use is to kill lots of people at once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Dude, if I sell somebody an axe, and he murders 200 people with it, its hardly my fault!
    I'd allocate you 12.25% of the blame for every death done by an axe you sold.

So yea, it is partly your fault

ReputationRep:
    Galloway isn't "terrists' friend", just a misguided imbecile.

Never attribute to malice what can be explained by human stupidity

Can't remember who said it, but I'd like to think it's pretty accurate.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt call galloway misguided because it implies he has little knowledge or is being led up the garden path by other people -i am sure he probably knows more than us on the matter - you just dont like the view he takes of the info he has.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw - George Galloway at his best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CommunistHamster)
    An axe has uses other than caving peoples heads in. Chemical weapons could, at a pinch, be used as insecticide :P but (seriously) their only use is to kill lots of people at once.
    or persumably to act as an innocent "defence"? Britain has chemical weapons yet doesn't use them for murdering thousands.

ReputationRep:
    This is possibly the most biased and totally unsupported-assertion-filled thread I've ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thud)
    or persumably to act as an innocent "defence"? Britain has chemical weapons yet doesn't use them for murdering thousands.
    It's a derived use. The 'defense' comes from us saying 'Do something bad [like, say, use chemical weapons against us] and we'll kill lots of your people at once with our chemical weapons'.

Didn't Saddam already have a history of oppressing certain ethnic groups before 'we' [was it a western country or a western business that sold him the weapons anyway?] sold him the weapons? It's by no means our fault that he murdered th kurds, but 'we' did provide him with some of the tools he used. No doubt he could have acquired them by other means though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CommunistHamster)
    It's a derived use. The 'defense' comes from us saying 'Do something bad [like, say, use chemical weapons against us] and we'll kill lots of your people at once with our chemical weapons'.

Didn't Saddam already have a history of oppressing certain ethnic groups before 'we' [was it a western country or a western business that sold him the weapons anyway?] sold him the weapons? It's by no means our fault that he murdered th kurds, but 'we' did provide him with some of the tools he used. No doubt he could have acquired them by other means though.
    Does America not have a history of dropping nuclear bombs? And Germany a history of being a itsy bit aggressive to its neighbours?

Surely Saddam would have used the same excuse? He's worried about his neighbours and needs to protect his country? He probably didn't say please let me kill thousands of my own civilians. And exactly, he probably would have got them some other way or tried to make his own. There are reasons other than murder of your own citizens to have weapons.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.