Learning Disability Nursing Applicants 2017

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying to study LD nursing?😊

ReputationRep:
    I am
    Which Universities have you chosen?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Chester, Coventry, University of South Wales, De Montfort and Northampton. Have an interview at Northampton on Wednesday morning! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Iv'e applied to Northampton, Coventry, De Montfort and Birmingham.
    Where are you from?
    Good luck with your interview!! And can you please tell me how the interview was Lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from South Wales, and thank you very much 😊 I'm really nervous but they've sent me a lot of information about what to expect. Yeah I will definitely keep you posted afterwards!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    Which University is your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure yet really just waiting to see where I get offers from first, but I'm edging towards Chester. Yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I live in Northampton and my mum wants me to go to Northampton Uni, but I don't really mind.

ReputationRep:
    What's Northampton uni like? I haven't been to an open day or anything so not sure what to expect really haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its alright I guess lol.
    I haven't been to other universities yet so idk if its better or not if you get what i mean Lol
    how old are you if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know what you mean! I'm 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh right Lol Im 17

ReputationRep:
    Hi could you tell me how the interview was at Northampton University?

I've got an interview in 2 weeks with them

ReputationRep:
    Hi, yeah the interview is so so relaxed and informal. Everyone there was so friendly and it felt more like a chat where they just want to get to know you than a proper interview. My advice would just be just to prepare thoroughly using the information they give you beforehand and know why you specifically want to study LD nursing and you'll be fine - they offered me a place even though I was rushing through some questions because of nerves! Good luck in yours, I'm sure you'll do great

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Don't seem to be to many around up to now 😊 I'm applying for Coventry,Birmingham,de montford,Northampton and Hartford...... how was both your interviews. I'm an older learner so I'm feeling the nerves now 🙈

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.