Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Its pretty normal to find getting/maintaining an erection difficult during your first number of times having sex. Its usually caused by psychological issues such as you just worrying about whether or not you cant get it up! I know how it feels with the lack of excitement part.. you have to talk to your partner and get her to do things that really turn you on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i feel a bit bad that she wasnt aroused enough by me
    Don't feel bad, it's not your fault - if a woman is out of practice, sex is something you have to work to get back into doing - it sounds graphic, but an unused vagina will tighten up again (you know, at least for young women who haven't had kids or anything) to a certain extent, it's gonna hurt. Takes a bit of practice to 'loosen up a bit', as it were.
    Don't either of you be put off, just use loads of lube and go slowly.
    What hurts is when a guy expects to just jump right in and start thrusting away immediately. Ease it in, leave it in for a bit, have a wriggle to get comfortable with the feeling, THEN get to movement...

(Original post by Music_Enthusiast)
    Its pretty normal to find getting/maintaining an erection difficult during your first number of times having sex. Its usually caused by psychological issues such as you just worrying about whether or not you cant get it up! I know how it feels with the lack of excitement part.. you have to talk to your partner and get her to do things that really turn you on.
    Yep..!! true both of you need to feel as ease foreplay!! lube relax together etc!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anthonyjm71)
    Yep..!! true both of you need to feel as ease foreplay!! lube relax together etc!!
    Oh my word, hes back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Music_Enthusiast)
    Oh my word, hes back.
    :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam_sam)
    the fact that you'd had a bit of a solo marathon beforehand probs didn't help mate. it's like trying have a nice meal after 5 hours of gorging yourself on crap: you won't feel up to it and the food won't taste as good.. so to speak
    you have a lot to learn, after five hours he would have been absolutly fine.

OP id say it was nerves, the first tim no matter how "ready" you are will always have you fretting, take it slow and dont set youself a timetableit just ads more pressure

just go with the flow

ReputationRep:
    my first time we were like 'ok, chances are this is going to be **** first time round, so lets just have a 'training session''. Took the pressure right off and it turned out to be good. perhaps saying something like that might help?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2007
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.