Urdu - A
Physics - A*
ICT (DIDA) - A*
Business Studies - A*
English Literature - A*
Geography - A*
History - A*
Religious Studies - A*

- which unis could I apply to - with these grades?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by BULL14
x

Please, you don't need your ego boosting. :colonhash:
Original post by BULL14
Further Maths - A
English Language - A
Maths - A*
Chemistry - A*
Biology - A*
French - B
Urdu - A
Physics - A*
ICT (DIDA) - A*
Business Studies - A*
English Literature - A*
Geography - A*
History - A*
Religious Studies - A*

Any of them
Worst grades I've ever seen....
Original post by BULL14
Further Maths - A
English Language - A
Maths - A*
Chemistry - A*
Biology - A*
French - B
Urdu - A
Physics - A*
ICT (DIDA) - A*
Business Studies - A*
English Literature - A*
Geography - A*
History - A*
Religious Studies - A*

Funny ****
Reply 5
What are you taking for A Level? And looking that you did Urdu, I'm guessing youre going into medicine?
Original post by Himtiaz
What are you taking for A Level? And looking that you did Urdu, I'm guessing youre going into medicine?

Why would doing Urdu imply he/she applying to do medicine? It heavily suggests that he/she is Pakistani.
Reply 7
Original post by BULL14
Further Maths - A
English Language - A
Maths - A*
Chemistry - A*
Biology - A*
French - B
Urdu - A
Physics - A*
ICT (DIDA) - A*
Business Studies - A*
English Literature - A*
Geography - A*
History - A*
Religious Studies - A*

Probably a **** one like Aston University of the University of Central Lancashire. And since your grades are so poor, they would only accept a very good personal statement, three references, and an outstanding interview. You would have to achieve 17 A*'s at A-level, as well as getting a personal letter from the Queen, Prime Minister, Pope, and President of the U.S.A recommending you for the course, and you must have at least two people in your recent family with PhDs. Oh, and you have to delete your TSR account.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Kyx
Probably a **** one like Aston University of the University of Central Lancashire. And since your grades are so poor, they would only accept a very good personal statement, three references, and an outstanding interview. You would have to achieve 17 A*'s at A-level, as well as getting a personal letter from the Queen, Prime Minister, Pope, and President of the U.S.A recommending you for the course, and you must have at least two people in your recent family with PhDs. Oh, and you have to delete your TSR account.

:h:
Reply 9
Original post by BULL14
Further Maths - A
English Language - A
Maths - A*
Chemistry - A*
Biology - A*
French - B
Urdu - A
Physics - A*
ICT (DIDA) - A*
Business Studies - A*
English Literature - A*
Geography - A*
History - A*
Religious Studies - A*

Ask the same question whilst showing AS grades (if you have them) or predicted A level ones.
"hey guys, my gcses are clearly quite perfect but n'aw jeesh could you please give me a confidence injection towards my otherwise meaningless life? thank you"
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Why would doing Urdu imply he/she applying to do medicine? It heavily suggests that he/she is Pakistani.

Which heavily suggests that he/she is going to do medicine
Reply 12
Original post by Kyx

Oh please they wouldn't even get into UCLAN as you need 20A*s to go there and OP only has 10, even UCLAN has standards
Reply 13
Original post by sleepysnooze
"hey guys, my gcses are clearly quite perfect but n'aw geesh could you please give me a confidence injection towards my otherwise meaningless life? thank you"

^^^^^^^^^^:five:^^^^^^^^^^
Original post by Himtiaz
Which heavily suggests that he/she is going to do medicine

You're right, because all Pakistani's have a high probability of wanting to do Medicine?

It's as stupid as saying a Chinese person is going to do Maths at university. Ethnicity doesn't dictate your course.
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
You're right, because all Pakistani's have a high probability of wanting to do Medicine?

It's as stupid as saying a Chinese person is going to do Maths at university. Ethnicity doesn't dictate your course.

No. I'm right because all pakistani's have parents wanting them to do medicine
Original post by Himtiaz
No. I'm right because all pakistani's have parents wanting them to do medicine

You're right because you give a statement lacking any data or value, and that's based solely on a little anecodotal experience?

here's your compliment, OP
Why ask when you can clearly see they aren't bad? :s-smilie:
Such posts are so annoying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BULL14
Further Maths - A
English Language - A
Maths - A*
Chemistry - A*
Biology - A*
French - B
Urdu - A
Physics - A*
ICT (DIDA) - A*
Business Studies - A*
English Literature - A*
Geography - A*
History - A*
Religious Studies - A*

I think you know the answer to both questions. It just depends on your A-levels now, really.

Quick Reply

Latest