The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
i intend to. im going round tonight to collect my stuff. Not things that i can just leave otherwise i wouldnt bother collecting them. And i want back all the money i have lent him. which would put the old bank balance up a bit lol

Hurrah! I'm really glad to hear that, you're doing so well :hugs:
Reply 61
Anonymous
He lied about going to the cinema with his friends...he went alone with another girl

He lied about going to a lap dancing club

He lied about being at home when actually he was taking some 17 year old girl "mate" of his out in his car crusing

He lies about girls on MSN and i found photos on his pc.

I have brought up Scotland a few times and he hasnt flinched, I brought up texting and sending each other photos...he automatically accused me of reading his phone bill (i denied it) so i know he knows that i know but he is playing such a hard game i cant catch him out. He regularly goes thorugh my phone but i am not even allowed to hold his in my hand.

I still love him with all my heart, and i coudlnt face losing him, but i just want to know what i am doin wrong to make him want to text other girls and lie to me so i can fix that

Annnd...you are still with him because? :s-smilie:
Reply 62
Phantom Phoenix
Then why would he have only been to Scotland twice that the OP knows of?

Sorry, but I can't think of one legit reason why someone would be texting 30 times a day (around MIDNIGHT, which doesn't really work with the whole baby-sister thing). Anyway, surely after 3 years the OP would be aware of anyone her boyfriend values highly enough to stay in such strong contact with. The fact that he obviously cares about the people he's contacting means she would know who they were, if only so she didn't think there was something funny going on because he was always texting someone! Besides, his previous behaviour doesn't exactly show him in a positive light.

In my opinion, he slept with these people when he was away last time or is flirting/having phone sex. Or both.

Yeah from actually reading the thread I have to agree with you.
Reply 63
I am sorry but this guy sounds like a complete jerk:mad:. How could you actually even think of holding it on for any longer period of time? Dump him or you will end up regretting for actually beleiving in such a loser.
Reply 64
done and dusted...but apparently im a doormat with a mouth haha, and it turns out he had alot he wanted to confront me about..ooops oh well one less mess to worry over.
Reply 65
WELL DONE YOU :smile: :hugs:
Anonymous
done and dusted...but apparently im a doormat with a mouth haha, and it turns out he had alot he wanted to confront me about..ooops oh well one less mess to worry over.

well done!
Brilliant, well done!
Reply 68
The sweet, sweet smell of closure :cool: nice work.

Latest

Trending

Trending