Turn on thread page Beta

What happened to Barty Crouch Jr? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised there was no mention of him in Book 7. :s: Did he actually ever get let out of Azkaban? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    barty crouch jr was administered the dementor's kiss at the end of book 4 (didn't show it in the movie) so i doubt he would have been able to escape. he had no soul so he basically lifeless.

ReputationRep:
    :dito:

Thats pretty much it. Without his soul, he is pretty much useless.

ReputationRep:
    He was? :eek:

Hmmm, i really need to read the old books again. :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Yah you do :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can see why you got confused though, because I think the stupid old film said he went back to Azkaban.

I wonder what all those people without souls actually DO though, especially the ones that werent ever in Azkaban but were unfortunate enough to encounter dementors-do they just wander around or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penny_lane89)
    I can see why you got confused though, because I think the stupid old film said he went back to Azkaban.

I wonder what all those people without souls actually DO though, especially the ones that werent ever in Azkaban but were unfortunate enough to encounter dementors-do they just wander around or something?
    They ship them off to appear in the Dawn Of The Dead movies? :p: Or any zombie movie. :p:

ReputationRep:
    ^ lol, I have the video of Thriller in my mind when I think of them!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.