Commuting to Hatfield on the 26th?

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    I live in Enfield, and I need to take the uno bus from either Potters bar or Enfield town. How do you even apply for the Uno bus tickets? and if we haven't even got our UH id card, how will I make the trip on the 26th?

    Without a uni card, you will not be able to get a discounted (student) ticket.

    You can purchase a ticket on the bus and pay for cash.
    You can also download the Intalink app and pay for tickets electronically (swipe your phone on the bus). I think it costs slightly less to pay electronically.

    I assume the bus you will need to take is the 610, the cost should be £5 for a day ticket. more information on the UnoBus website:

    hamza ahmad luton 786 hertfordshire hamzaahmad786
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Does your body insecurities make you avoid PE or exercise?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.