The Student Room Group

Has anybody else here ever had this issue with a potential future gf/bf?

I go to a gym every so often when I am not at work, (my work pattern is random, due to it's nature, I work in a factory and sometimes I'm not needed), and I started chatting to a girl who is slightly younger than me, but we share some interests and get on well with each other, and she has offered me comfort when I have had bad days.

I can't seem to find her on Facebook, and I forgot to leave my phone number for her. :facepalm:

Her work pattern is random too due to the fact she is studying at a nearby college. So I might go in to the gym one day just to see her, and "Nope, sorry, she's not in today, and we have no idea of when she'll be here again, due to the random nature of her college/work", or "Ooooh, you just missed her, she was here 10 minutes ago" is what I normally get told when I ask about her.

And no, I can't go and visit her at the college, as the security there is as strict as an airport.

So, has anybody else here ever had an issue like this with a potential future boyfriend/girlfriend?
No, but perhaps if you leave a note at the gym with your contact details on and ask them when she next comes in if they could give it to her? Oh, and maybe add in the note that you'll next be in the gym on Thursday afternoon between two and three so she will know when you will be there,if she wants to see you. [Or obviously,whichever day and time it will be].
(edited 7 years ago)
Airport style security at college??

This stuck out the most to me tbh...
Coming off a bit creepy tbh why dont you just wait and if you bump into her at the gym talk to her more instead of hunting for her
Leave the note or just be patient.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending