Turn on thread page Beta

Pick A Shirt... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    When I tried to buy something off of the Topman Sale site, everything was sold out :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I like 3. Nice and bright :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h82think)
    I like either no.2, 3, or 4.

I do not like no.1, 5, or 6.
    ^ Agreed. 4 is my favourite, for the style, but I like the bightness of 2 and 3.

ReputationRep:
    2 and 5

ReputationRep:
    Topman are scraping the designs barrel a bit arnt they?

They're all basically the same but with different colours and some military styling on the shoulders which nearly every shirt has on nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    Oo, 5 is lovely! Pale pink is a gorgeous colour on guys, I think you should deffo get that one! Then maybe 1, 3 or 6 - 1 and 3 would be better for casual occasions, 6 for something a bit smarter. 2's ok as well, but it looks a bit cheaper than the others. Not 4. But definitely get 5!

ReputationRep:
    Definatly 1 ! They're all pretty much the same though, just different colours.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.