I REALLY want to go to Uni please!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    hi, this is my first time posting and I want to go to good uni, like all my freinds are going. I got CDU for my AS, and my stupid teachers kep telling me not to appply. Isnt that their ****ing job! I am studying Maths Physics and bIOLOGY for A2 and they are ignoring me in class now. I hate teachers. I want to go to good univeristy so I can make alot of money. I want to go to Cambrige. How do I do that.

And don't tell me to ask my teachers to pridict me A*A*A* beacuse they keep saying tat they wont. they too retardid.

ReputationRep:
    If you work hard, and get 3 A's you can apply through clearing. one of my friends did that and he is here in Cardiff Uni with me now!
    Good Luck and remember Hard Work pays off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam_neely99)
    hi, this is my first time posting and I want to go to good uni, like all my freinds are going. I got CDU for my AS, and my stupid teachers kep telling me not to appply. Isnt that their ****ing job! I am studying Maths Physics and bIOLOGY for A2 and they are ignoring me in class now. I hate teachers. I want to go to good univeristy so I can make alot of money. I want to go to Cambrige. How do I do that.

And don't tell me to ask my teachers to pridict me A*A*A* beacuse they keep saying tat they wont. they too retardid.
    I'm sorry but you might be aspiring a little high. If you want to apply to uni then you definitely should, but look for unis with entry requirements in the B-D range. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Put in your PS "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JACCKYD)
    If you work hard, and get 3 A's you can apply through clearing. one of my friends did that and he is here in Cardiff Uni with me now!
    Good Luck and remember Hard Work pays off!
    Why would I apply for Cardiff, that uni is ****! what is the point you probably wont even get a ****ing job, you are wasting your time mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pippabethan)
    I'm sorry but you might be aspiring a little high. If you want to apply to uni then you definitely should, but look for unis with entry requirements in the B-D range. Good luck
    Why B-D range, it my teachers fault, they shuld get into top universty. What do you even go to university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Put in your PS "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE".
    Waht you on about fam

ReputationRep:
    Epic troll :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Why B-D range, it my teachers fault, they shuld get into top universty. What do you even go to university?
    If you get a U at AS, Cambridge won't even look at your application, sorry. Don't blame your teachers - even if you don't like them, you can work at home after school and bring up your grade. B-D is most realistic given your AS'.

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to Cambrige. How do I do that..
    Drive down the M11 or the A14

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Make up your mind, you say you want to go to Cambridge, then you say it's ****.

If you really want to go to Cambridge, drive down the M11 or the A14
    Nahh mate I said Cardiff Uni is ****, Cambrige uni is where I want to go... Do you know the diffrence...I do

ReputationRep:
    Why would I apply for Cardiff, that uni is ****! what is the point you probably wont even get a ****ing job, you are wasting your time mate.
    Cardiff is actually a really good uni, and if you don't know that, you obviously need to do a little more research

ReputationRep:
    Nahh mate I said Cardiff Uni is ****, Cambrige uni is where I want to go... Do you know the diffrence...I do
    Yeah, put it in your Sat Nav and drive there init.

ReputationRep:
    Waht you on about fam
    Lol, you asked a question, I answered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pippabethan)
    Cardiff is actually a really good uni, and if you don't know that, you obviously need to do a little more research
    Yeh I did do reserch and it was 140th in the world. Wow why would I waste money on taht?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I did do reserch and it was 140th in the world. Wow why would I waste money on taht?
    You should definitely try London Met.

ReputationRep:
    I can't tell if you're a troll or just plain arrogant. Cardiff is good and just bring up on your AS grades, I'm assuming you have done a reformed subject too? Just do a bit extra work outside of lessons

ReputationRep:
    Why did you get CDU? was it lack of effort or lack of ability or another reason? these days you can find youtube videos explaining things internet explaining things have textbook reviews and have a decent text book delivered straight to your door the very next day.

You can self teach yourself even if your teachers are awful. There is no reason if you are intelligent that you cannot get AAA or better by self teaching yourself. If your teachers are ignoring you. So either your not that intelligent in which case sorry Elite universities are not realistic for you, or you are not putting the effort in, in which case get your ass in gear and work hard from now on. Things do not come easy in life you have to fight for it.

For Maths http://www.examsolutions.net/ this site is brilliant and literally covers all the material many have self taught themselves from this site and got stellar grades. It covers everything for A level maths, it does not cover some things for further maths or additional further maths yet.

you wont get an offer from a top university with those grades my advice would be to resit what exams you need to work your ass off come out with decent A levels then apply with A levels in hand.

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to Cambrige. How do I do that.
    Drive there in the dead of night, and systematically remove every instance of the letter 'd'. If anyone asks, you could say that you received them all "in an exam".

Alternatively: hold out for a Janitorial scholarship.

ReputationRep:

GO GSM YOU ONLY NEED 2 E's AT AS!!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.