Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I be predicted an A or a B Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    In my AS biology, I was 3 marks off an A. In one paper, I was a mark off an A and in the other paper I was 2 marks off an A. Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by APersonYo)
    In my AS biology, I was 3 marks off an A. In one paper, I was a mark off an A and in the other paper I was 2 marks off an A. Thoughts?
    Yeah I think so.

ReputationRep:
    Should be an A, but depends on your school. Some schools like mine are very tight with predictions, I was 3 UMS off an A* in Physics and I didn't get it. Some School have been giving B students A*s...

If it was me I would nag you're teachers, if you're a good overall student and they know that it'll go up.

Good luck!!!11111!11!1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BluntBluster)
    Should be an A, but depends on your school. Some schools like mine are very tight with predictions, I was 3 UMS off an A* in Physics and I didn't get it. Some School have been giving B students A*s...

If it was me I would nag you're teachers, if you're a good overall student and they know that it'll go up.

Good luck!!!11111!11!1
    Hey! I stalked you a bit. We want to do the same course I have the exact opposite problem to you though. I'm predicted A*AB... ahahaha, I need that B to an A man. I've discussed it with my teachers and hopefully they change it :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I stalked you a bit. We want to do the same course I have the exact opposite problem to you though. I'm predicted A*AB... ahahaha, I need that B to an A man. I've discussed it with my teachers and hopefully they change it :/
    Another potential ChemEng student Trust me, if you have good relations with teachers they'll do it.

Remember, if you don't try you won't get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BluntBluster)
    Another potential ChemEng student Trust me, if you have good relations with teachers they'll do it.

Remember, if you don't try you won't get.
    I mean, A*AA, would be lovely! It would just make life slightly more difficult with A*AB, because there are some great AAB courses for chemical engineering such as Heriot Watt;however, I work really hard and I'm very good at the subject I got an A* prediction for it so I would probably end up with A*AA on results day and then just potentially be extremely annoyed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shazen)
    Yeah I think so.
    Thank you! Mixed opinions about this subject really...

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Mixed opinions about this subject really...
    You should definitely have a target of an A.
    • Very Important Poster

I would seek to negotiate an A. Dhouldnt be too hard if you get on with your teacher and you make a constructive case as to why and how you will improve.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    It'd be interesting to see what you get at A2, so if you remember on results day.. please quote me :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfm)
    it'd be interesting to see what you get at a2, so if you remember on results day.. Please quote me
    willl do

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.