Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

QMPLUS where to find lecture slides?

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi Im a new student at QMUL, and I want to view my upcoming lecture slides for biochemistry. I cant find it anywhere? please someone help me step by step to find them. its such a pain ive been looking for ages!

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! When you go onto QMplus, move your mouse over to 'my dashboard', and click on 'my QMplus'. The page should then give a list of your modules. Click on the module you want to see the lecture slides for, and then on the left hand side of the page you should find - as you scroll down - a section that says 'Q-Review recordings'. Click onto that and your lectures will appear. Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OutInSpace)
    Hi! When you go onto QMplus, move your mouse over to 'my dashboard', and click on 'my QMplus'. The page should then give a list of your modules. Click on the module you want to see the lecture slides for, and then on the left hand side of the page you should find - as you scroll down - a section that says 'Q-Review recordings'. Click onto that and your lectures will appear. Hope that helps.
    oh i seee thank uuu! do you know id lecturers always put slides before the lecture?
    also, where could i find the "forum" where ppl ask qs about a lecture?
    thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranz)
    oh i seee thank uuu! do you know id lecturers always put slides before the lecture?
    also, where could i find the "forum" where ppl ask qs about a lecture?
    thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can go into university life to ask questions about a lecture

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloom77)
    You can go into university life to ask questions about a lecture

Posted from TSR Mobile
    where can i find that? i went to a induction day but they only rlly explained email

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OutInSpace)
    hey thanks! could you please tell me where i could find the books that i need to buy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranz)
    hey thanks! could you please tell me where i could find the books that i need to buy?
    What course are you doing?

And this should be on QMplus
    If you go into you're school's landing page (for me it would be: school of biological and chemical sciences QMplus landing page), then at the side there would be a list of courses, and you click on your one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloom77)
    What course are you doing?

And this should be on QMplus
    If you go into you're school's landing page (for me it would be: school of biological and chemical sciences QMplus landing page), then at the side there would be a list of courses, and you click on your one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yh but where does it say what books i need to buy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranz)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You would have to check every PDF link tbh and if it's a PowerPoint, then go through it all.
    Mine was in a PowerPoint presentation which was about an introduction to our course - there was a list of books in one of the sljdes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranz)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It may change depending on the module, but if you go to the module page and look for a page called "module specification". There should be some recommended reading there.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.