Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What call of duty game is the most popular online? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of getting back into Cod multiplayer but I dunno which is the most populated/ popular.

I know MW3 was still played for ages after it came out even after other games came out after it.

ReputationRep:
    MW2 (Xbox 360) is still being played by those of us who rightfully hail is as the best multiplayer COD to ever be released. People ***** about hacking and ****, but you get maybe one hacker out of every 20 or so games, which is less than it used to be.

MW3 couldn't hold a match to it, let alone a candle.

ReputationRep:
    Just wait for the new one aka COD4 remastered and if u preorder it u get a piece of **** aka infinite warfare with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    MW2 (Xbox 360) is still being played by those of us who rightfully hail is as the best multiplayer COD to ever be released. People ***** about hacking and ****, but you get maybe one hacker out of every 20 or so games, which is less than it used to be.

MW3 couldn't hold a match to it, let alone a candle.
    So I should get MW2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot002)
    So I should get MW2?
    On 360? Sure.

Gotta be honest, it's not that populated. Pretty much the only games people play are TDM and Ground War, but COD is COD, and you'll always find a lobby (though depending on the time of day you might be waiting a while).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot002)
    So I should get MW2?
    Cod4 cod5 mw2 all hacked no point playing cos there will be that one knob with invisibility god mode

Bo1 boring no one plays it

Mw3 fun but no one plays it

Bo2 Good probs some play it

Ghosts = worst "cod" ever, disgrace

Bo3- Very good lots of people still play it since its the most recent one i stopped tho, time to revise, have a kd of 3.7 😎 Was ranked 1 on Snd weekly leaderboards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuggetsarelife)
    Cod4 cod5 mw2 all hacked no point playing cos there will be that one knob with invisibility god mode

Bo1 boring no one plays it

Mw3 fun but no one plays it

Bo2 Good probs some play it

Ghosts = worst "cod" ever, disgrace

Bo3- Very good lots of people still play it since its the most recent one i stopped tho, time to revise, have a kd of 3.7 😎 Was ranked 1 on Snd weekly leaderboards
    So either black ops 3 or the new one, got it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.