Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Celebrating my birthday a Couple of months after?

Anyone done this before? I'm down about something and I'm moving in a couple of months anyway. I'd rather celebrate there than here.

Idc if people find it weird :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha no its not.
    Im celebrating my birthday with my mum, the first day. Second day im spending it with my family. Then after im going out with my friends to Wembley 💕❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Habina786xx)
    Hahaha no its not.
    Im celebrating my birthday with my mum, the first day. Second day im spending it with my family. Then after im going out with my friends to Wembley 💕❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have a good bday! Wembley sounds amaze

ReputationRep:
    It's not weird. I didn't get my birthday present until 6 months later. (it was a ticket to a gig)

(Original post by Tiger Rag)
    It's not weird. I didn't get my birthday present until 6 months later. (it was a ticket to a gig)
    Which band? :banana:

Some of my friends have bdays soon and are celebrating a few days after.. but Idk anyone doing it a few months late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Which band? :banana:

Some of my friends have bdays soon and are celebrating a few days after.. but Idk anyone doing it a few months late
    Fleetwood Mac

I've also been given Christmas presents a bit earlier / later for the same reason.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.