Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Oxford Engineering Science 2017 Entry Applicants Thread Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hows the prep going, what colleges are people applying to, and what are peoples predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orlandothefraser)
    Hows the prep going, what colleges are people applying to, and what are peoples predicted grades?

Hi

I am an international student, I have made an OPEN application for Eng Sci course.

Predicted grades are pretty good.

PAT preps I don't know, struggling with the Physics part, maths part is quite easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sohaillibra)
    Hi

I am an international student, I have made an OPEN application for Eng Sci course.

Predicted grades are pretty good.

PAT preps I don't know, struggling with the Physics part, maths part is quite easy.
    Yeah the pat is really odd. At the open day i spoke to a few current students and they said 50% was a good score so im trying not to worry too much

ReputationRep:
    Any of you guys heard back about interviews. I've got 2: one at Keble (1st choice) one at Balliol (allocated to me).Was pretty surprised even ti get an interview based on how I felt the PAT went. What are people doing to prepare? Any advice. Thanks😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RKD123)
    Any of you guys heard back about interviews. I've got 2: one at Keble (1st choice) one at Balliol (allocated to me).Was pretty surprised even ti get an interview based on how I felt the PAT went. What are people doing to prepare? Any advice. Thanks😊
    I got interviews at oriel and Christchurch (allocated). Im just reading stuff in my personal statement and revising as topics. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Same, really not sure what to expect, but making sure I'm secure on everything we've done so far in maths and physics, concentrating on C3/C4, and M1/M2 and then I think over the weekend I might redo a PAT past paper or two. Best of look for it though, I'm a bit nervous, but looking forward to it. 🙂

ReputationRep:
    Both Wednesday 14th

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.