Trump or Clinton?

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who would you vote for US President?
    Trump
    50.00%
    Clinton
    50.00%

ReputationRep:
    Who would you think would be the best president if you were a US citizen just living in the US?

ReputationRep:
    Trump obviously.

ReputationRep:
    Turd sandwich.

ReputationRep:
    Me

ReputationRep:
    RIP America
    Vote for me-2020

1)Make sure everyone has TSR
    2)Make sleeping,watching movies and day dreaming a subject
    3)everyone can become what they want to become

and oh yh...
    4)everyone on TSR needs to go to REHAB!

ReputationRep:
    #BuildTheWall

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Neither, but I couldn't give a sh** frankly.

ReputationRep:
    Trump. Hillary Clinton talks of smart power, and rightly so, but she really pursues a liberal approach to global politics. She believes in conditional sovereignty, porous borders, and humanitarian intervention.

I'm openly against the principles, as a neo-realist, a states borders must be respected. Let us look at Iraq, when they invaded Kuwait, we pushed back to the border under George H. Bush, the UN objective was complete, great. Then, we invaded Kuwait because of a breach of human rights (it was bad I know), but was it worse than Iraq has, is and will be? No. You have to accept that invading will only make it worse.

In Libya, Clinton supported the invasion because gadaffi was breaking human rights, again along the principles of conditional soveriegnty. What did this do? It causes MORE suffering.

Trump, on the other hand, respects borders. He respects the sovereignty of states and while he will help defeat ISIS, trying to clear up after the liberals (international politics term, not left leaning), which I disagree with, he will in the future, I hope, have more respect for borders than Hillary.

Also, Hillary has too many links with big banks and saudi for me to support her.

ReputationRep:
    both are dinosaurs completely out of touch. the fact that any of you morons want a 65+ year old (trump 70; hilary 68) to take on a mentally-intensive job like be the most powerful decision-maker in arguably one of the most important countries on earth just shows how unfit you would be if you were to be given a vote on the subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)

Also, Hillary has too many links with big banks and saudi for me to support her.
    and as for you with your ridiculous pseudo-intellectual stance with likely minimal (i'm gonna just assume zero) knowledge on the subject except the hibble-hobble some dirt-rag newspaper has fed you. well, you're just plain uninformed, son.

ReputationRep:
    Donald Trump

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Trump, simply because Clinton would have the support of most of her party in the senate and would therefore be able to make laws, where all of Trump's proposals will be blocked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iThrow)
    and as for you with your ridiculous pseudo-intellectual stance with likely minimal (i'm gonna just assume zero) knowledge on the subject except the hibble-hobble some dirt-rag newspaper has fed you. well, you're just plain uninformed, son.
    My influences on my view on international relations are from Kenneth waltz, Joseph nye( who I disagree with, too pessimistic) Hobbes and therefore I'm opposed to Hillary. Kenneth waltz being my largest influence, as he doesn't deal with any of the human nature theories of nye

ReputationRep:
    Trump all the way. Hillary is backed by many mainstream media outlets and they really want her in the house but it probably won't happen.

ReputationRep:
    Kanye West for president

ReputationRep:
    no idea. don't understand the drama with hilary. dont get why trump is even being taken seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Trump
    The main man!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Trump, he is less likely to start a war with Russia or anywhere in the Middle East, the wall what Hillary attacks trump for saying it is racist she voted for and the racist saying make America great again was used by her campaign as well showing that she doesn't stand for anything but what she thinks will help her win, the birther movement was started by her campaign and although trump is rich Hillary clearly operates a pay to play system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Trump
    The main man!!!!

Today on TSR
Poll
Who would you vote for in an early general election?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.