Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

LSE Government and Ecnonomics or UCL PPE

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I know that there is an old post about it but it wasn't very successful...
    As philosophy isn't a subject of extreme importance for me I am hesitating between LSE Gov and Econ Bsc and UCL PPE Bsc. Which one would be the most respected by prospective employers? PPE is a very famous and renowned course but LSE has a better ranking and reputation in Social Sciences.
    Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    There must be something more important to distinguish on than how much either is favoured by employers... Course content, module choices, the uni environment itself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    There must be something more important to distinguish on than how much either is favoured by employers... Course content, module choices, the uni environment itself?
    Yes of course but I already checked this! That's why I was asking just for the reputation now. ALTOUGH I still wonder about the mathematics there: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...686&highlight=
    Thanks

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.