Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

I really need help for choosing a college?

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi I will be applying to study Engineering at Cambridge but still haven't decided on a college. They all seem exceptional to me so it is very difficult to choose. I guess I would also be interested to know which colleges have the cheaper accommodation while still being within a reasonable distance from the Engineering lectures. In terms of what I want from a college, I don't really have preferences. I guess I prefer slightly bigger ones where there is likely to be more engineers. Maybe slightly further away from the centre of Cambridge to avoid tourists where possible and really just somewhere that feels relaxed (if that's even possile at Cambridge).

Thanks for the help!

ReputationRep:
    Check out the student-written college pages on applytocambridge.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paralove)
    Check out the student-written college pages on applytocambridge.com
    Thanks I have spent a lot of time now reading the descriptions of each college and it is still the same situation where I feel like all the colleges will be fantastic. I just wonder how others choose their colleges because I definitely cannot decide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clfm10)
    Thanks I have spent a lot of time now reading the descriptions of each college and it is still the same situation where I feel like all the colleges will be fantastic. I just wonder how others choose their colleges because I definitely cannot decide.
    This just a sort of thing for you.
    http://www.undergraduate.study.cam.a...n-applications

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincrows)
    This just a sort of thing for you.
    http://www.undergraduate.study.cam.a...n-applications
    I had not considered this Thanks!

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.