Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I dont understand reality Tv? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Cast members sometimes say to eachother "i dont want anyone to find out" or "its between me and you" BUT, dont they know its going to come out one day on tv anyway? And that people are eventually going to know. Not just people watching the show, but the people theyre keeping their secrets from personally! For example, in love and hip hop there was a gay couple and they didnt want to come out (well one of them) BUT THEY ARE ON TV SO ITS ALREADY OUT LIKE WTF

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It's all scripted.

ReputationRep:
    my personal favourite:

i didn't come here to make friends, i came here to win
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Rhaenys10)
    my personal favourite:

Lol, I'm sure everyone said that on BB.

ReputationRep:
    my personal favourite:

I think that's better than:

"I don't care about winning or the money, I just came for the experience." Sure m8, sure... Nobody falls for that crap anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)

"I don't care about winning or the money, I just came for the experience." Sure m8, sure... Nobody falls for that crap anymore.
    anymore? even in the very beginning it sounded like complete and utter bs lol
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

Everyone said something like that at my job interview, just replace 'winning' and 'money' with 'job'.

ReputationRep:
    anymore? even in the very beginning it sounded like complete and utter bs lol
    Indeed, only difference is the way people vote has changed these days. The people that used to be all like "I don't care about winning, I just came to make friends" and played Mr or Mrs Nice always did very well, and the people who admitted they came to win always got booted out on their arse. Nowadays though, it seems that the gameplayers and s***-stirrers are the ones proving most popular, probably because people are realising that without these folks, the show would be boring. The winners of Big Brother this year are prime examples :top:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, only difference is the way people vote has changed these days. The people that used to be all like "I don't care about winning, I just came to make friends" and played Mr or Mrs Nice always did very well, and the people who admitted they came to win always got booted out on their arse. Nowadays though, it seems that the gameplayers and s***-stirrers are the ones proving most popular, probably because people are realising that without these folks, the show would be boring. The winners of Big Brother this year are prime examples :top:
    yeah i guess ur right
    i personally always like to see a little drama

ReputationRep:
    yeah i guess ur right
    i personally always like to see a little drama
    Likewise. Bear was a brilliant Big Brother contestant this year, I'd hate to ever be in his company for obvious reasons but he makes for great TV :top:

ReputationRep:
    Likewise. Bear was a brilliant Big Brother contestant this year, I'd hate to ever be in his company for obvious reasons but he makes for great TV :top:
    omg ya
    and i absolutely love those moments when they interview contestants in private and they start talking **** about others

ReputationRep:
    omg ya
    and i absolutely love those moments when they interview contestants in private and they start talking **** about others
    Does strike me as hilarious when the contestants seem to have never watched the show they're taking part in, otherwise they'd know that these kinds of things are never likely to stay private :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Does strike me as hilarious when the contestants seem to have never watched the show they're taking part in, otherwise they'd know that these kinds of things are never likely to stay private :rofl:
    ikr
    and when one of them leaves and they're like

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.