The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Ivy Hall Late Arrival/Making Friends

The contract start date for halls was at the 19th Sep, a date I was unable to make. My welcome programme is in the 27th of September so I will be getting my Student Loan a couple days after that. When I get my loan that's when I'll move into Ivy Halls, will it be easy for me to make friends?
Original post by Kaylu123
The contract start date for halls was at the 19th Sep, a date I was unable to make. My welcome programme is in the 27th of September so I will be getting my Student Loan a couple days after that. When I get my loan that's when I'll move into Ivy Halls, will it be easy for me to make friends?

Hello Kaylu123,

Congratulations on your place at Middlesex, you must be very excited for your journey ahead!?

We completely understand that making friends is a huge part of the university experience so we have set up a Facebook group for this years Middlesex freshers.There have been lot's of new starters join the group and get to know each other so it will be very beneficial for you too. If you're interested, then here is the link to the Middlesex Freshers Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/mdxsufreshers2016/members/

I hope this will help you to find out about all the exciting upcoming events where there will be loads of opportunities to meet people.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best wishes,
Alex (MIddlesex University Representative)
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending