Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've got a fully furnished room to let in the lewisham/catford area with double bed and built in wardrobe, it's about a 15 min to catford or hither green station and theres a bus stop round the corner. It's £130 per week including all bills. I'll be the only other person in the house so it will be very chill.

Unfortunately my roommate bailed on me 2 days ago so I'll be asking for the first months rent and a deposit. I'll be moved in by the 3rd of october. If you're interested please let me asap and I'll send you some pictures and then we can meet xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.