Going to university

    • Thread Starter

    Sorry it is a bit long. I have Aspergers syndrome and Genaralised Anxiety Disorder. My AS exams did not go very well. I did my AS levels in Economics, Business Studies and Law. I got an E in Economics and Law and a U in business studies. I am allowed to continue two a levels. Can anyone give me the names of any colleges in London that would allow me to do a levels in either two years or just one year when I'm 18? How can I go to university before the age of 20? I dont want to start at 21, when some of the boys who bullied me in school would be graduating. Can someone tell how can I study more a levels to go to university?
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.