Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Delayed submission - deduction - provisional mark? how should be?

ReputationRep:
    People,ASAP!!! Need someone opinion and advice:- I submitted my work (hard copy) couple hours later than had to, so, the final mark should be deducted (10%);-The provisional mark for the work is 63% - does it mean that it includes deduction OR it will be deducted later (=then will be 53%)?Please, help me someone to find the answer, as there is no helpful notes in any document of the univesity (UEA).Best Regards,Nikita

ReputationRep:
    This will be different for different unis and even different departments so you need to contact the assessment administrator at your department

ReputationRep:
    On the evision when you check the provisional marks it should be stated that the mark is penalised (PM). As far as I remember the marks they post are final with all necessary deductions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agrew)
    On the evision when you check the provisional marks it should be stated that the mark is penalised (PM). As far as I remember the marks they post are final with all necessary deductions.
    Spasibo)Esli u menya otobrajaetsya v "online marks statement" - chto za rabotu 63, no nsprotiv ocenki za god stoit vot eto:
    Decision made by the board of examiners for the year:Not AvailableWeighted mean mark for stage 3:63.83 znachit - po rabote jelezno 63, a po godu ostalos' tol'ko oficial'no podtverdit'? verno?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikita88)
    Spasibo)Esli u menya otobrajaetsya v "online marks statement" - chto za rabotu 63, no nsprotiv ocenki za god stoit vot eto:
    Decision made by the board of examiners for the year:Not AvailableWeighted mean mark for stage 3:63.83 znachit - po rabote jelezno 63, a po godu ostalos' tol'ko oficial'no podtverdit'? verno?)
    I sent you a pm, comrade :P

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.