So I'm aiming for A*A*A*A* at A-level and I'm in Year 13 at the moment. I know it's gonna be tough but I'm willing to work my butt off for it. I am doing maths, physics, chemistry and biology and got As in all of my maths AS units.
I have some questions which if any of you can contribute an answer to I'd really appreciate it.
1) What's the best way to revise for maths?
2) What's the best way to revise for physics?
3) What's the best way to revise for biology?
4) What's the best way to revise for chemistry?
5) If you had to estimate, what would you say would be the ideal number of hours to do per day per subject? Or how what would you consider the ideal number of questions to do per day per subject?
6) Do you think it's worth writing out notes for physics?
7) Do you think it's worth writing out any notes for maths?
8) Do you think it'd be useful to make a flashcard glossary for biology?
9) Do you have any good resources you'd recommend for any of my subjects?
10) How do you motivate yourself to carry on studying when you're tired?
11) How do you motivate yourself to study on days when you don't want to?
12) How do you find the time to study?
13) How many hours do you sleep?
14) Do you have any other advice for me?
Follow a user's inspiring journey...