Dropping out of masters - postgraduate eligibility

    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys!

    So my situation is following. I just started doing my postgraduate degree in an institution in Scotland, my degree is covered by a governmental scolarship. However, I am somewhat dissapointed with how courses turned out. Thus I am considering dropping out of the postgraduate course and applying for another postgraduate degree in an institution in England. Here comes my question - will I be eligible for postgraduate loan scheme for EU citizens? I know that people who hold postgraduate qualifications already are not eligible, but I will not be amongst them, as I will seize my current postgraduate program before completing it and receiving a degree.

    Hi, there is now a student finance loan available for postgraduate students up to 10,000. https://www.gov.uk/funding-for-postgraduate-study
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 26, 2016
TSR Support Team
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.