Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Dropping out of masters - postgraduate eligibility

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

So my situation is following. I just started doing my postgraduate degree in an institution in Scotland, my degree is covered by a governmental scolarship. However, I am somewhat dissapointed with how courses turned out. Thus I am considering dropping out of the postgraduate course and applying for another postgraduate degree in an institution in England. Here comes my question - will I be eligible for postgraduate loan scheme for EU citizens? I know that people who hold postgraduate qualifications already are not eligible, but I will not be amongst them, as I will seize my current postgraduate program before completing it and receiving a degree.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, there is now a student finance loan available for postgraduate students up to 10,000. https://www.gov.uk/funding-for-postgraduate-study

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.