Woman at post office annoying me watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dangle)
    At least you have a local post office.. :bawling:
    ;console;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philbill)
    I know I have these little problems but they bug me. I have been into this post office on several occasions. And i always get the feeling that because i take an extra millisecond longer to reply or smile that the lady gets annoyed with me for being thick.

Why do people patronise me just because i didn't know that i had to put the letter on the scales before giving her the letter. She basically went into a teacher mode. And other times like well do you want it sent as letter or small gift? Who cares! you weighed it, ask me what the feck it is and figure it out for yourself, for flips sake im the customer, not a naughty school boy who has to show her respect!

Do any of you have these incidents?
    i think you should stop having these little tantrums and just tell them straight...dont tell us about it. And so what if they're patronising you, you see them for like 5 min in your day, just do what you have to do and get out of there...its like going to the toilet !

ReputationRep:
    I hate the post office. I just make my dad post stuff for me. Actually I do that because I don't want to wait in line :p:

Anyway out of the 4 post offices I know, 3 of them have nice employees, but one of them :mad:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.