Hi just after some advice

    • Thread Starter

    I have applied for a tuiton fee loan for my degree.
    It has been rejected.
    I called student finance england to ask why and like an idiot had used the wrong dates and applied for 15/16 yet study and mixed up the start date.
    The advisor said to download a change of circumstance form and fill it in with the correct start dates and 16/17 study year.

    I cannot find the change of circumstance form to download though?

    Shoild i reapply online or try and find the form download it and post it out?

    I am in england, does anyone have advise or know how to get the form?

    Many thanks
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 25, 2016
TSR Support Team
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.