Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Doing more subjects in gap year

ReputationRep:
    Im in year 13 I'm considering taking a gap year. I took my AS in biology, chemistry, psychology and Spanish and I've done extremely well so far. However I have become discouraged with studying a bioscience degree which was my initial goal. I now want to study something more numerical as its been the part of chemistry I've enjoyed the most. I want to take a gap year to take A-level maths. I have always been alright at math but never tried hard at all. I have been practicing some of the topics from gcse further maths to at least stay up to date and it seems quite easy but I can't really dedicate much time to this as I'm basically always studying for my other subjects. What would be the best way to go about doing this? I think I'd want to study chemical engineering but I really don't know.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.