What do you hate?

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea if there is an active similar thread but idk i have to vent.

I hate wasps and by hate i mean I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE THEIR EXISTENCE.
    ALL THEY DO IS BUZZ AND STING PEOPLE . We had a nest on the outside of kitchen last year and then afterwards in the winter they all died, but i remember is that summer was the worst summer i had they were everywhere i kept on steppin on them in the kitchen...and guess what i found yesterday in the guest bedroom???
    YES
    A ****ING WASP
    NOT ONE
    NOT TWO

BUT TWENTY LITTLE WINGED SPAWN OF SATAN HANGING AROUND LIKE THEY OWN THE PLACE.

thankfully my mother was there to save the day but today they were there again.. i even got ****ing attacked by one when i was trying to take a shower.

Unfortunately the amount of wasps isn't enough to take action so we have to wait till they expand..pray4mepls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)

ALL THEY DO IS BUZZ AND STING PEOPLE . We had a nest on the outside of kitchen last year and then afterwards in the winter they all died, but i remember is that summer was the worst summer i had they were everywhere i kept on steppin on them in the kitchen...and guess what i found yesterday in the guest bedroom???
    YES
    A ****ING WASP
    NOT ONE
    NOT TWO

thankfully my mother was there to save the day but today they were there again.. i even got ****ing attacked by one when i was trying to take a shower.

Unfortunately the amount of wasps isn't enough to take action so we have to wait till they expand..pray4mepls
    Wasps and bees have feelings too! :P

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    i like bees but i hate waps

ReputationRep:
    I hate
    Spoiler:
    Show
    nothing

ReputationRep:
    When my crush says I'm like a brother to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    When my crush says I'm like a brother to her.
    don t worry, in this day and age it's not always a problem
    Spoiler:
    Show

hope u understand the reference lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Bees die when they sting people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    don t worry, in this day and age it's not always a problem
    Spoiler:
    Show

hope u understand the reference lol
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    the fact that i always put off doing important stuff

ReputationRep:
    The far right, ignorant folk, people who blow themselves up in gta (), bullies, arrogant people, people with huge ego's, terrorists, rednecks, trump supporters....

ReputationRep:

YES
    A ****ING WASP
    NOT ONE
    NOT TWO

I hate you

And thought u were studying, eh?

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Corbyn's leadership style, Donald J Trump, Tomatoes, Margaret Thatcher, Borismasters (Roastmasters), Chris Evans ... The list doesn't end

ReputationRep:
    Myself
    Why can't I work for more than 2 hours and not go on tsr? :banghead:I have a test on Tuesday and it is not going to go well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    i hate you

and thought u were studying, eh?
    its called multi tasking kiddo

ReputationRep:
    I hate when people are needlessly violent to animals. You don't have to be an animal lover but there's never an excuse for absuing them.

I also hate wasps too :teehee: been terrified of them and bees for as long as I can remember, especially wasps though. Never been stung before though which is a shock since I run around like a mad man whenever one comes near me

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Myself
    Why can't I work for more than 2 hours and not go on tsr? :banghead:I have a test on Tuesday and it is not going to go well
    I have one tomorrow..and i am here

ReputationRep:
    its called multi tasking kiddo
    I thought typing distracted you :curious: and you just typed a sh*t ton there, about wasps out of everything haha

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.