Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    **This is a shameless spam post designed to help me achieve my 10,000 posts target before I leave tomorrow"**

My favourite moment was in Amsterdam last year sat outside the bars in the main square, I got very very drunk and it was so relaxing and a great attomsphere, I was never sick but I felt really really bad the next day.

My other favourite moment may be walking along the banks of the River Sien and Paris.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    **This is a shameless spam post designed to help me achieve my 10,000 posts target before I leave tomorrow"**
    hehe!!! ok, lets help you achieve that then! where are you going tomorrow btw?

My favourite moment was in Amsterdam last year sat outside the bars in the main square, I got very very drunk and it was so relaxing and a great attomsphere, I was never sick but I felt really really bad the next day.

My other favourite moment may be walking along the banks of the River Sien and Paris.
    Hmmmmm, probably scuba diving in the great barrier reef.

Do i have to give you a going away present now?

ReputationRep:
    Coming home from Portugal.

ReputationRep:

There are too many to choose from :eek: Possibly... hmm, really can't choose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    There are too many to choose from :eek: Possibly... hmm, really can't choose
    hmmm....sounds naughty cate!

(Original post by Pzyko)
    Coming home from Portugal.
    lol, can't have been that bad.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Watching the sun rise over the stone circle at glastonbury

Arriving at Glastonbury and catching site of the dance tent through the trees

Aside from that little obsession...
    visiting the new forest with hubby + my parents and getting into a fun battle of throwing pine cones

the smell of my aunties house/garden (we always used to go on holiday to their house in woking, surrey)

going to the beach at bournemouth even though it was raining and burying my dad and EVERY kid on the beach joining in

Seeing the northern lights with hubby and being absolutely blown away by it

confusing the locals in portugal by skipping down the high street with my dad (I was 16 at the time)

ReputationRep:
    NY! Seeing the Statue of Liberty and Madison Square Garden (though I didn't see inside the arena ). AT, it's "Seine".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    hmmm....sounds naughty cate!
    :eek: it isn't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    confusing the locals in portugal by skipping down the high street with my dad (I was 16 at the time)
    rofl!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    lol, can't have been that bad.
    Well I can't stay that having a room on the 8th floor of the hotel didn't provide temptations.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Cate)
    rofl!!
    we still like to do it whenever we meet up and are feeling silly (now I'm 24 it confuses people even more)

(Original post by Pzyko)
    Well I can't stay that having a room on the 8th floor of the hotel didn't provide temptations.
    lol!!! Oh dear, what was wrong with it?

ReputationRep:
    lol!!! Oh dear, what was wrong with it?
    The weather, the people, the fact that the only English language TV channel we received was Sky News...

(Original post by Pzyko)
    The weather, the people, the fact that the only English language TV channel we received was Sky News...
    Do you go on holiday to watch TV? *Shakes head* Besides, the Simpsons in German is hillarious, Lisa sounds like a man.

ReputationRep:
    Do you go on holiday to watch TV? *Shakes head* Besides, the Simpsons in German is hillarious, Lisa sounds like a man.
    The last point only became a problem as a result of the first two

(Original post by Pzyko)
    The last point only became a problem as a result of the first two
    Isn't the weather normally good in Portugal, and the people i wouldn't know about, i do hate Nadia though...

ReputationRep:
    Well it was last February in Alpe d'Huez (in France). The last day of my snowboarding holiday (sorry for always mentioning snowboarding but its my life you see) and I got the last cable car up to the top of the mountain (they closed it after because there was a snow storm and they decided it was too dangerous). I'll set the sceen now:
    Going up in the cable car, its shaking from side to side and snow is coming in. Then we get to the top (I'm on my own but theres some other skiers 'n riders there) then race down with some French boarders I've just met to the bottom all the while being thrown from side to side by the winds and having snow thrown in my face (and this run had a cliff on one side!). I loved it.

ReputationRep:
    I am flying out sunday morning at 7:50 but we are hitting my local pubs/bars tomororw night before hand but can't have too much to drink.

I know I won't be getting up to anything naughty when I am away either, I never do I am a good boy.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.