Turn on thread page Beta

Sweetest thhing a guy/girl has ever said to you watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poetic_harriyot)
    My best friend wrote his suicide note to me 'I wish you could love you as much I as I do. I wish you could love me as much as I love you.'
    aw

My ex once said to me - "Babe you're one in a million". Was Perfect

ReputationRep:
    umm my boyfriend says lots of lovely things but I mainly remember the stuff he's written in cards to me i.e valentines day card - 'i love you (which was the first time he'd said to me), you make me so happy, im glad i found you' and my birthday card - 'i absolutely adore you and i cant bear to be away from you, love you millions and millions'

ReputationRep:
    I wrote a girl a love letter once. After liking her for over 15 months. It almost destroyed me writing it, because I have never been so expressive about my feelings in my life, and find it VERY hard to tell people how I feel.

She ignored me after it. Completely ignored me. We would be in the same room and she would purposely turn her back to me, and never make eye contact, and so on. On our last encounter ever - last day of exams - we were walking in the opposite directions and I said 'hey' to her and she just nodded and walked on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmilerNuts)
    All these people whose partners say "50 sweet things per hour", don't you think it loses some of it's effect after a while? Like it's something to be expected as opposed to something really special
    well 50 per hour was more of a joke. but we compliment each other a lot, and it hasn't got boring in over a year!

it'd get boring if it was the same rehearsed stuff over and over again like 'you're hot' 'i really like you' 'you have a nice arse' lol but it's always real individual things to us. like stuff relating to little in jokes, or things we suddenly find really cute and adorable about each other, or if one of us is just looking particularly nice that day we'll do a lot of swooning over it hehe. examples hmm... it's hard to think of them right now. cos most wouldn't make sense to anyone but us. but we're still very much in that stage of fancying the pants off each other constantly and always being taken aback with little things each other does because it's so loveable or likeable or the way each other looks just amazes us.

we only really tell each other we love each other now and then though. it's something we say in the moment when we trly feel it and need to say it, not every time we say goodbye or every day etc,.

i know i'm lucky, i reckon i'd find it real hard to go into a relationship now where i wasn't made to feel like the most special beautiful girl in the world.

ReputationRep:
    The sweetest thing my boyfriend has so far is "being with you is one of the best things that has happend to me"

ReputationRep:
    "I love you more than dinner."
    or
    "Your hair is expensive looking."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poetic_harriyot)
    My best friend wrote his suicide note to me 'I wish you could love you as much I as I do. I wish you could love me as much as I love you.'
    That's rather poignant, actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream_theater)
    well 50 per hour was more of a joke. but we compliment each other a lot, and it hasn't got boring in over a year!

it'd get boring if it was the same rehearsed stuff over and over again like 'you're hot' 'i really like you' 'you have a nice arse' lol but it's always real individual things to us. like stuff relating to little in jokes, or things we suddenly find really cute and adorable about each other, or if one of us is just looking particularly nice that day we'll do a lot of swooning over it hehe. examples hmm... it's hard to think of them right now. cos most wouldn't make sense to anyone but us. but we're still very much in that stage of fancying the pants off each other constantly and always being taken aback with little things each other does because it's so loveable or likeable or the way each other looks just amazes us.

we only really tell each other we love each other now and then though. it's something we say in the moment when we trly feel it and need to say it, not every time we say goodbye or every day etc,.

i know i'm lucky, i reckon i'd find it real hard to go into a relationship now where i wasn't made to feel like the most special beautiful girl in the world.
    Speak for yourself; I like to think I'd never tire of being complimented as such.

ReputationRep:
    A boy once walked up to me and simply said 'You're beautiful' and then walked off.
    It was lovely cos it wasn't at all sleazy or even as if he was coming on to me it was like he just wanted to tell me.
    aww

WoW! it's fat, drill me

ReputationRep:
    ^^^^^^ coward did'nt av the balls to crack the joke with out an anon.

(Original post by Snide)
    I wrote a girl a love letter once. After liking her for over 15 months. It almost destroyed me writing it, because I have never been so expressive about my feelings in my life, and find it VERY hard to tell people how I feel.

She ignored me after it. Completely ignored me. We would be in the same room and she would purposely turn her back to me, and never make eye contact, and so on. On our last encounter ever - last day of exams - we were walking in the opposite directions and I said 'hey' to her and she just nodded and walked on.
    at least you realised she wasnt as great as you thought she was...right?..i mean..what a heartless *****..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    That's rather poignant, actually.
    It took me a long time to accept what he'd written.

'I think I would have preferred your company to my friends' i thought that was really sweet

ReputationRep:
    "You're everything to me"

ReputationRep:
    I had a long distance relationship once, with a boy I absolutely adored. He ended it, and subsequently broke my heart. However one night, 5 months later he texted me & told me.

"Your kiss is incomparable."

ReputationRep:
    A girl I met on exchange sent me a letter to explaining her perfect guy and her perfect girl, then told me that I epitomised her perfect girl and that she adored the way I could go from being naive to being bright and beautiful without meaning to. Then she said "in the words of coldplay, 'you don't know how lovely you are'"
    The thing is I'm not a lesbian, and she was a bit of a dodgy character, but it's nice to have made that kind of impression on someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mangaroo)
    (Original post by Snide)

at least you realised she wasnt as great as you thought she was...right?..i mean..what a heartless *****..

Not really. She was actually very nice. Just when it came to me, I suppose, she would be different.

ReputationRep:
    I once whispered to my bf that i hoped he knew i loved him. Then he said yes i know and i hope you're the last. Prob not the sweetest thing, but it made me feel all fuzzy

ReputationRep:
    "I want you more than anything"
    which he said while holding me, and then refused to let go

Oh and he wasn't refereing to sex, to all you people out there.

ah memories

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 5, 2007
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.