Sweetest thhing a guy/girl has ever said to you Watch

shona
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's perhaps not the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to me, but I thought I'd pick a more unusual example to share with the group.

"I like your eyeshadow."

I had spent more time than normal fixing my makeup, in an attempt to make myself look pretty for him. Wasn't an obvious difference, but the point is, he noticed that I had made an effort, and I really appreciated that he communicated that. I thought it was pretty sweet. :p:
Confused_soul
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
It has to be "my love for you is limitless"
I was happy about that for days
SmilerNuts
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by jack_sparrow)
Also J.D. to elliot at the end of the 3rd series of scrubs!

My ex bought me ribena for valentines day, not something she said, but so sweet. Actions speak more than words anyway. I think demonstrating that you rly know someone is more important than quoting lines from holywood flicks.
why is ribena a sweet thing?

(Original post by missrevival)
Haha I'm pretty much sure he didn't steal it from either of these things... he never bloody shuts up about how friends isn't funny at all whenever I want a day in with T4 and a duvet... That would have been tacky as.
If you change T4 to E4 then all is forgiven
shaneo632
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Actually noticed me and said "Hello".
Teao the Cat
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
"Youjr eyeliner is all over your face- it's beautiful" Okay, written down, that looks really wierd. But in the situation, it was so sweet!
MaryKay
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
'I love you to bits you silly girl'

:love:
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
"You have the nicest arse, ever."
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
"You have the nicest arse, ever."
:laugh:

Clearly your way with words isn't easily reciprocated!
tehjonny
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You don't look like a crackfiend today, well done.
Schmokie Dragon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sweetest thing he ever said to me . . .

"moo-face" :love:
dream_theater
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
the time my bf first told me he loved me.i'd already told him about a month earlier (we'd been together 6 months but have k nown each other years and had been talking loads a year before starting going out) bt he wasn't ready to say it yet.

I actually felt quite relieved once i'd said it and thought if he says it he does if not he doesn't. i didn't try push him becuase it wouldn't have meant anything then. i'd never been in love before properly so it was all a bit new heh. but then one day in town we were talking and as we walked into a random shop he just stopped n told me he loved me. and i almost fainted

bt yeah there are millions of other really romantic things as well. women are supposed to get 5 compliments a day from their partners to feel wanted and special, I get roughly 50. per hour. lol
fraggle123
Report 11 years ago
awwwwwwwwwww i can feel the love. I like My boyfriend is deffo the sweetest though haha whatever you all say :P I do lose count of all the lovely things he says though. The best is when we will be lying all snuggled up in bed, and he moves the hair from my eyes, and holds my face in his hands and looks really fair into my eyes and gives me a really soft little kiss. ANd then whispers, I love you. Thats the best, it makes me shiver a little bit haha xxx
SmilerNuts
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
All these people whose partners say "50 sweet things per hour", don't you think it loses some of it's effect after a while? Like it's something to be expected as opposed to something really special
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SmilerNuts)
All these people whose partners say "50 sweet things per hour", don't you think it loses some of it's effect after a while? Like it's something to be expected as opposed to something really special
Quite.
SmilerNuts
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Quite.
Apart from you obviously. You'd never get sick of being told how nice your arse is :p:
fraggle123
Report 11 years ago
50 per hour is a bit excessive, but it all depends if they mean them and what they are. A compliment doesnt have to be over the top. Just something simple like "that looks nice". Its not like they are doing it just cuz they feel they have to, some lads actually do mean them!
Schmokie Dragon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
my boyfriend told me off for telling him that I loved him the other day. Apparently I have a bit of a fetish for saying it every five minutes and it's losing its potency somewhat.
poetic_harriyot
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My best friend wrote his suicide note to me 'I wish you could love you as much I as I do. I wish you could love me as much as I love you.'
Rach_90
Report 11 years ago
The sweetest thing ever said to me was - "You are so perfect and Gorgeous." My best male friend said that to me. Thought that was dead cute of him.
Rutter knows best!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
**** you pay me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (140)
46.51%
Pro-humanity (161)
53.49%

Watched Threads