Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I would like to study Accounting at a London Uni, please could you rank the below unis which would be best to go to in order to get into a big 4 accounting firm, failing that a mid-tier firm like Grant Thornton or BDO?
    - Queen Mary University of London
    - City Uni of London (Cass Business School)
    - Surrey
    - Royal Holloway

Also any advice regarding experience - should I try to get work experience in a local accounting firm for a week here and there before I apply to first year internships etc? Do these firms do internships in first year or only summer internships after second year?

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.