Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Anyone applying for adult nursing at uni of South Wales for 2017?
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Moved your thread into the Nursing & Midwifery section - hopefully you'll find someone here.

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I am - applied last month.
    Did you go to the open day?? I loved it. Got me so excited bout studying there..... haven't heard from them tho I don't have recent study so I worry I won't have a chance. Still excited tho lol xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah went to the open day! Very excited! i'm sure we'll hear soon we just have to try and be patient! what do you mean by recent study? best of luck with your application!!

ReputationRep:
    It was a fab day wasn't it?? I loved it.... the simulation centre is amazing eh!!!!
    Awww well I have 2 hnc's and done a year and a half of the child health nursing degree but.... 10 years ago. Since then iv had my kids and now a carer for my mum. Some university's require the study to be more recent. I applied to Cardiff too and they said no a few weeks ago!!! Here's hoping for at least an interview with USW. I did ask admissions and she seemed positive about the recent study but who knows!!!!!
    Patience is needed 😘 xxx
    Good luck, keep me posted on any news xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elvislass77)
    It was a fab day wasn't it?? I loved it.... the simulation centre is amazing eh!!!!
    Awww well I have 2 hnc's and done a year and a half of the child health nursing degree but.... 10 years ago. Since then iv had my kids and now a carer for my mum. Some university's require the study to be more recent. I applied to Cardiff too and they said no a few weeks ago!!! Here's hoping for at least an interview with USW. I did ask admissions and she seemed positive about the recent study but who knows!!!!!
    Patience is needed 😘 xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was so informative! I really enjoyed it oh right! If the admission team spoke posituvley about it I'm sure that will be fine awh that's a shame from Cardiff but USW seems better anyway! 🙈 Same to you! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elvislass77)
    Patience is needed 😘 xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey!
    I have an interview on the 9th December! (Yay!) have you heard anything yet? x

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview on the 9th December and they offered me a place today for march! 😊 Any one else had an offer for March 17?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SM22690)
    I had an interview on the 9th December and they offered me a place today for march! 😊 Any one else had an offer for March 17?
    well done! i'll be starting in march too!

ReputationRep:
    Oh we were probably sat in that room together waiting 😊

ReputationRep:
    Oh we were probably sat in that room together waiting 😊
    we probably were! my interview was at 12 what time was yours

ReputationRep:
    Ah I didn't have my interview until 2 o'clock but I was there at 1, there were quite a few people there so they must have had a fair number of spaces to fill. Are you going to be living at home or accommodation at the uni? X

ReputationRep:
    Ah I didn't have my interview until 2 o'clock but I was there at 1, there were quite a few people there so they must have had a fair number of spaces to fill. Are you going to be living at home or accommodation at the uni? X
    we may have! I'm living at home what about you? x

ReputationRep:
    I originally applied for the Learning Disability Nursing for Sept 2016 but changed my mind and applied for March 2017 and was offered a place same day as my Interview. I am so excited to start but very nervous too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captainphasma)
    I originally applied for the Learning Disability Nursing for Sept 2016 but changed my mind and applied for March 2017 and was offered a place same day as my Interview. I am so excited to start but very nervous too!
    Aww fab! i'm the same can't wait to start!

ReputationRep:
    I'm living at home too, I live about half an hour from the uni in aberdare! They rang me two hours after my interview on Friday but I missed the call and then had to wait until the Monday to find out what it was about I was a nervous wreck all weekend 😂 I'm so excited but nervous too, it's nice to chat to people who will be starting the same time x

ReputationRep:
    I'm living at home too, I live about half an hour from the uni in aberdare! They rang me two hours after my interview on Friday but I missed the call and then had to wait until the Monday to find out what it was about I was a nervous wreck all weekend 😂 I'm so excited but nervous too, it's nice to chat to people who will be starting the same time x
    That must have been so horrible! Its nice finding people before you actually start! have you joined the USW fresher group on facebook? x

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm starting in March too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BA1995)
    we probably were! my interview was at 12 what time was yours
    My interview was at 12pm too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An-Drea)
    My interview was at 12pm too
    we probably saw each other there then are you excited to start

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.