Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Sexual health

I have been single since January and have recently met this boy, I had sex with him about a week and a half ago now. ever since then I've been suffering from irritations on the lips and insideof my vagina, when ever I touch it or go to look at it, it swells up and hurts even more. There are small bumps on the side(they've always been there but they've got a tiny bit bigger) There is a strong burning sensation when ever I pee, I was told that if I Leaned forward it wouldn't hurt as much( it worked) I've read somethings on the Internet and each thing I read is different, I'm really confused on what to do. I want to go to the doctors to have them take a look just incase I've caught anything but I'm too nervous and scared too. Please help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have been single since January and have recently met this boy, I had sex with him about a week and a half ago now. ever since then I've been suffering from irritations on the lips and insideof my vagina, when ever I touch it or go to look at it, it swells up and hurts even more. There are small bumps on the side(they've always been there but they've got a tiny bit bigger) There is a strong burning sensation when ever I pee, I was told that if I Leaned forward it wouldn't hurt as much( it worked) I've read somethings on the Internet and each thing I read is different, I'm really confused on what to do. I want to go to the doctors to have them take a look just incase I've caught anything but I'm too nervous and scared too. Please help?
    Definitely visit a doctor. It's scary at first, but they've seen it all before. The longer you leave it, the worse it could get. Unfortunately no one here can really tell you what is wrong as we are not qualified nor know you or your situation well enough. In the meantime, keep clean using warm water only. Products will only irritate further. Make sure to wash your hands well before and after touching it as well. Hope you feel better soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep, you've got symptoms of something and the only way to find out what it is - anything from friction to an infection - is to get it checked out.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I think you should immediately go to the doctor and symptoms you are telling shows that you have some problem .Don't be nervous just go to the doctor and get yourself check.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.