Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

The University Liverpool Law 2017

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool is one of my top choices for LLB Law, hoping to get in for September 2017. Sent in my application on September 6, 2016. I have received a welcome email saying that they are considering my application and been given a student i.d #. If anybody has applied to Liverpool for Law and you get an offer, please share the information.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I received a conditional offer from the University of Liverpool just 10 days later after applying. I hope you've received yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ratin)
    Hey! I received a conditional offer from the University of Liverpool just 10 days later after applying. I hope you've received yours
    That is great! What are your other university choices? My other choices are:
    Sheffield
    Manchester
    Liverpool
    Leeds
    MMU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emwanza)
    That is great! What are your other university choices? My other choices are:
    Sheffield
    Manchester
    Liverpool
    Leeds
    MMU
    Cool choices! Mine's --University of Birmingham (Firm), University of Liverpool (Insurance), Brunel Uni London, Oxford Brookes University, MMU Got offers from all of them.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.